Lemon Myrtle Natural Soap
(made in Australia)
AN UPLIFTING LEMONY AUSTRALIAN BUSH BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS WITH NATURAL ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES FOR EFFECTIVE SKIN CLEANSING
INGREDIENTS: Certified Eco-sustainable Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Oil,
Vegetable Glycerine(plant origin), Natural Sea Salt,
Lemon Myrtle Oil, Lemon Scented Gum, Geraniol, Neral
The Lemon Myrtle Tree is grown mainly in our sub-tropical forests in central and southeastern Queensland.
The lemon myrtle tree can reach heights of up to 6 metres.
What are its health benefits?
Largely due to its high citral content, it has strong antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties, which basically means it does all kinds of wonders for your body, skin, hair and your well-being.
These properties lend lemon myrtle oil to being an excellent active within skincare products, household cleaners, air fresheners, pet care, perfumery and even cookery. In addition to this, lemon myrtle oil has a pleasant, uplifting citrus aroma. Its fresh ‘lemony’ fragrance is often considered to smell more like lemons than the essential oil obtained from actual lemons.
Top 14 uses for Lemon Myrtle Oil
- Tackles oily skin in order to help in the treatment of acne
- Reduce and clear cold sores
- Helps to relieve stress, uplift the mood and overall assists with easing depression
- Provides relief when you are suffering with a headache
- Fights Athlete’s foot by killing the fungus
- Eases asthma by adding lemon myrtle to steaming water
- Reduces inflammation and soreness caused by insect bites
- Can act as an insect repellent when added to any lotion
- Promotes peaceful sleep for those who struggle at night time
- Massage into painful joints to relieve pain caused by arthritis
- Helps to get rid of bad body odour and bad breath
- Treats cuts and wounds by destroying bacteria to stop it from spreading
- Tone skin and shrink pores, preventing them from becoming infected
- The anti-viral properties will help to treat flu symptoms